Friday 20 February 2015

Goodbye Luigi's Flying Tires





This week we waved goodbye to Luigi's Flying Tires after opening less than 3 years ago.
For me this doesn't come as much of a shock, the ride itself was slow and very difficult to get the hang of.
For those of you who don't know, the ride is a bit like bumper cars, however you use your body weight to direct the vehicles around, I found them very difficult to control and by the time you started to get the hang of it, the ride finished.
I also went on this ride while wearing 
a skirt, oblivious to the air blowing up from the ground, as I assumed this would be off while loading the ride, I was wrong, and resulted in having to walk with my skirt held down and tucked between my legs in order to maintain my modesty!
















I don't think this ride will be missed and I'm excited to see what they will put in it's place.
What did you think of Luigi's? Will you miss it now it's gone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 It all started with a park...