Monday 3 August 2015

Disneyland Trip!!

So with less than a month to go until my trip to Disneyland, I thought I would share with you my Disneyland to do list :)


  • Watch Soundsational


I love Soundsational, I still love it more than Festival of Fantasy, although that could be because I haven't seen it since seeing FOF... so I'm excited to live up to my memories of it.


  • Watch World of Color



Again I love World of Color, and I'm really excited to see what they have done with the show for the Diamond Celebration :)


  • Watch Paint the Night


I'm so excited to see this new parade, it looks so colourful and fun :D


  • Watch Disneyland Forever


Fireworks are my favourite thing about the Disney parks, and a combination between them and projections sounds great, I'm also excited to see it from different points around the park to see how the experience varies.


  • Ride the Matterhorn
Last time I went to Disneyland they were refurbishing Matterhorn so I never got to ride it, so it is a definite must do this time.


  • Watch Aladdin


I love this mini musical, it's so well put together and as I still haven't got around to seeing the actual broadway production (fingers crossed it will make it's way to the West End soon) so this is a pretty good substitute.


  • Ride Big Thunder Mountain
Again this is another ride that was down for refurbishment on my last visit, I want to see how it differs from the versions at WDW and DLP.


  • Go on Soarin'


With the new HD show and the area around being re-themed I'm excited to see all the changes.


  • Ride Radiator Springs Racers


I love this ride, the theming of it is amazing and even though it's slower than it's Epcot counterpart, I think it's much better.


  • Visit Trader Sams
Last time I visited Disneyland I was only 20, so I wasn't old enough to go and experience the cocktails but this time I am and I'm excited to try them :)


  • Character breakfast at Storytellers Cafe
I love a good character breakfast, and from what I can tell this place will offer some rare characters to meet.


  • Walk in Walt's Footsteps
This is by far the thing I'm most excited for, visiting the apartment where Walt stayed during the construction of Disneyland will probably bring a few tears to my eye.

Oh and of course we will be doing a 24 hour challenge when we're out there with a mix of old challenges with new challenges for Disneyland :)

Is there anything else you think I need to do when I visit? Any hints or tips for navigating the parks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 It all started with a park...