Sunday 1 November 2015

Rachel's West Coast Adventure

It's been nearly 2 months since I got home from my trip and I still haven't done a single blog post or video about it. It's been a super busy time at home with work and study and trying to find time for a social life that I've not had the time to sit and do it until now!
So here is my first post which is a link to my video montage of the holiday, I will be reviewing the Disneyland portion of my holiday in a separate blog post, along with our attempt at another 24 hour challenge and I will probably do a post about my other travels too :)

To view the video click here! (I still can't work out how to embed a video without it messing up my home page on my blog :[, if you know how please help! haha)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 It all started with a park...